Welcome to our guide for starting, ending a rental and everything in between.
What you need to start: A Mobile phone with our app, internet access and GPS running.
1. Find a vehicle
Open the app and search for a nearby vehicle by centering the map on yourself via the small GPS-Symbol on the right. You can then zoom out slowly until you have found a car you would like to rent. If you want to reserve a car further away, this is also possible.
2. Reservation or rental
Chose the symbol (S, M or L) of the vehicle and "Reserve" to chose the lenght of your reservation. The first 15 minutes of the reservation are free.
If you are already standing in front of the vehicle, you can skip the reservation and chose "Start your rental" right away.
3. Before you start the rental
Almost ready! Please follow this short checkup-list beforehand!
Have a look at the vehicle - do you see any damages? You can see known damages in the app, right before you start your rental. You might have to scroll down to see them! If there is an unknown damage, please write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have photos attached!
All damages reported? Chosen the right address for your bills?You might have to scroll down to see them! If there is an unknown damage, please write a mail to email@example.com. Please attach a picture of the damage.
4. Opening the vehicle and starting the ride
Open the vehicle. Make yourself comfortable. Adjust the mirrors - do not forget the seatbelt! As soon as everything fits, you can start your ride. You will not have to look at the app while driving, but please do not end it while the rental is active.
5. Parking mode
Need a stopover, but want to keep the vehicle? Use the parking mode.
- Park the vehicle
- Turn off the engine and set the gearshift to parking (if you are using a car)
- Leave the vehicle and close all doors
- Enter parking mode in your app
- Wait for the confirmation that the parking mode has been activated and the doors locked.
- Please be aware that a parking minute is charged at 0.29€ per minute. We charge this as we cover the public parking fee within our business area for you during this time and the fact that you are then still blocking a vehicle which is then not available to others.
All set? To unlock the vehicle, get close to it and chose the lock-symbol. Now you are back in your rental and free to enter.
6. Ending the rental
To end the rental, follow all steps of point 5. Then, instead of chosing parking mode, pick "End ride".
IMPORTANT: Check your app and the vehicle:
- Have you received an in-app confirmation (+mail) about successfully ending your rental? Nice!
- Check the vehicle. Are all doors (and luggage room) locked? Nice!