Finally - The new airport Berlin-Brandenburg Willy Brandt (BER) opens on October 31st!
The former airport Berlin-Schönefeld is now Terminal 5 and therefore one of the two BER terminals.
As the distance between the terminals is too big to simply walk, we have reserved parking spots in both areas.
To get to the MILES parking spaces, simply follow these directions:
BER Terminal 1
You will find our parking spots on deck P4.
How it works:
1. In front of the parking deck P4 is there a barrier
2. Please pull up to the barrier and wait a few seconds, otherwise the barrier may not open due to the chip not being recognized.
3. Finally: Park your car with the other carsharing vehicles.
You don´t need to buy a parking ticket! The barrier opens automatically.
Here you can find an overview of arrival routes to Terminal 1 parking:
BER Terminal 5 (formaly Schönefeld)
The parking spots for Terminal 5 stay on parking deck P56.
1. Follow the signs to P56 .
2. Park your MILES with the other carsharing vehicles and end your rent.
Here you can find an overview of arrival routes to Terminal 5 parking: