At our partner gas stations Aral & Total, refueling is free of charge for you throughout Germany!
We recommend you to refuel when the fuel level is below 25%. If the tank level is below 5%, you must refuel, otherwise the rental cannot be terminated.
And this is how it works:
- In the glove compartment of your MILES you will find our fuel card, which you can use to pay at any Total or Aral station in Germany.
- You will find the PIN for your fuel card in your app under the menu item 'Refuel'.
- In the fuel cap you can read which fuel your MILES has to be filled with. Please fill up the car, the fuel is on us. 😎
- Refueled & paid? Afterwards, don't forget to put the card back to finish your rental later.
- Refueling is free of charge only at Aral & Total. If you have filled up at another gas station, we will charge a handling fee of 15€.
- Please make sure you fill up with the correct fuel. For wrongful fueling we charge a handling fee of 150€ plus any incurred costs for the damage & the towing service.
- We do not cover refueling abroad. It is best to fill up your MILES at an Aral or Total in Germany before you cross the border.
- During longer rentals you will use more fuel. The next MILES user will thank you if the fuel level is still at least 50%.
Good to know:
If the fill level is already below 25% at the start of your rental, you fill up the car & you have started the ride at the standard km rate, we will credit you 5€ as a thank you.
💡All conditions & detailed information about our fuel bonus can be found here.