We recommend filling up if the fuel level is 25% or less - use our partner gas stations Total & Aral. It's free of charge!
How does it work?
- In the glove compartment you will find a fuel card which is accepted at every Total & Aral gas station in Germany. Don't forget to put it back, otherwise you can't end the ride!
- You will find the PIN for refuelling on the vehicle view under the section 'Refuelling' in the app.
- Put the vehicle into parking mode. Please fill up the vehicle completely, the fuel is on us! 🤓
- Please fill up if the fuel level is 25% or less - the next rider will thank you!
- If the fuel level is below 5% you have to refuel, otherwise the ride cannot be ended.
- If the fuel level is already below 25% at the start of your ride and you have not booked a long-term package, you will receive a credit of 5€.
- You will only receive a credit for refuelling once per day and once per rental.
- The credit will be valid for 90 days & will be automatically offset against your next ride.
- Please be aware that you need to fill up the tank fully in order to receive the bonus credits for refuelling automatically.
💡The costs for the fueling & charging your MILES abroad have to be covered by yourself and can't be payed with our fueling-card. A refund cannot be granted!
Not sure what to use?
A little tip: On the inside of your vehicle's fuel cap you will find the exact type of fuel which you should use. You can also find this information in the vehicle view under 'Refuelling' in the app, right next to the fuel PIN.
Good to know:
- Simply select a fuel gas station, click on the distance indicator, select the suggested app for navigation & off you go.
- You can find all information under the point 'Refuelling' in the vehicle view.