Shifter = Gear lever
The Sprinter is supplied with automatic transmission.
The shifter-gear lever is located on the right of the steering wheel. Use it to select the required driving status. It is the equivalent to the classic gear on the driver’s right.
Start the engine with a button
1. Press the foot brake
2. Press the start-stop button
3. Set the shifter-gear lever to D (Drive) by pushing it down
Once you have parked the van set the shifter-gear lever to P (Parking) by pressing the button at the end of the lever.
💡 When parking the rear-view camera automatically switches on as soon as you reverse.
If you have to refuel our Sprinter during your rent, you'll find the tank assembly next to the driver's door.
All of our vans drive with diesel.
The refueling-card is located at the centre console in the card hub. With that card you can pay for free at our partner-gas-stations Aral and Total. You'll find the PIN of the card in your app during your ongoing rent.
If you should've refueled the wrong fuel, turn off the ignition immediately and call our customer support afterwards. If you'd continue driving in that case, you would risk a serious engine failure which would result into an external towing of the vehicle.
You can charge your smartphone via the USB-C connection on the right behind the front-shield .
Navigation & Music
Simply connect your smartphone via bluetooth with the Sprinter:
1. Connect your smartphone with the vehicle via bluetooth
2. Choose "Connect device" in the home screen
3. Choose your device on the display as soon as it's shown
4. Confirm the passcode on your device
5. Accept the data protection notice
6. Now you're successfully connected
Click here for our tutorials. 😎