- Select your MILES car in the app and start the rental.
- Before you enter your PIN, briefly check the condition of the car. If you discover any new damage or major dirt, please report it via the app.
- Make sure the charging cable is in the boot. In case it's not, please contact our support immediately!
- Done with the important checks? Now you can swipe the button "Slide to unlock car" to the right in order to unlock the vehicle.
Start the car:
- The engine of the ID.3 can be started as soon as you press the brake pedal.
- Afterwards, you can engage the gear. The gear lever is located on the right side behind the steering-wheel.
- Turn the switch to 'D' to move forward or 'R' in case you want to drive backwards. The handbrake will be released automatically. You can now start driving.
Use the 'B mode' for driving, it will save energy during your ride! As soon as you release the accelerator, the battery will start to charge.