Charging stations where you can charge the ID.3 for free can be found in the MILES app during your rental. All available charging stations in Germany are displayed on the map.
Available charging points are marked by a blue pin on the map.
- Whether the charging station has available slots is shown to you in the respective info section. Simply click on your preferred charging station on the map.
- You can find the charging cable in the boot of your car.
- If there is a cable already attached to the charging station, you have reached a so called fast charging station.
Tip: Use the app to let yourself be guided to the nearest charging station.
- Simply select a charging station, click on the distance indicator, select the suggested app for navigation & off you go.
- Make sure you always charge the car battery in time, so it won’t run out of power during your trip. This way you avoid further service fees & potential towing costs.
- MILES is neither liable for faulty nor occupied charging stations. Always contact the operator in these cases!
- Never park the car on the slot of the charging station without charging. Charging stations are not parking spaces.