- Select a vehicle in the app.
- Once you tapped on “Choose vehicle”, you will see a various menu items on the screen (i.e. help center or report damage).
- Please make sure that there is no visible external damage before you enter the vehicle.
- Swipe the button "Slide to unlock car" to the right in order to unlock the car.
- While you get in, please also check the interior of the car for any major dirt.
Start the car
- Step on the brake pedal in order to start the engine.
- Press the start/stop button.
- Shift the gear lever to 'D' to move forward and to 'R' if you want to move backwards.
- Release the brake pedal and gently press the accelerator to start moving.
Contact us >