Fast charging stations type CCS charge the vehicle in merely 45 minutes!
Another peculiarity: The charging cable is already connected to the charging station.
2. Park at the charging station. Switch on the "Parking mode" by pressing "P" on the gear selector. The handbrake will be activated automatically.
3. Select your preferred charging station via the app. Wait until you have received the in-app notification to confirm your selected charging station.
4. Open the charging cap on the car (charging cap = fuel cap) and connect the large plug to the car.
5. As soon as you have connected the charging cable to the car, confirm it via the app again. After a few seconds, the app will reconfirm the charging process to you.
6. The car is charging? If so, you a green LED light appears next to the vehicle’s charging port.
7. The charging process will be confirmed to you via the app & be displayed on the infotainment screen as well.
8. Please make sure that all windows and doors are closed before you lock the vehicle.
You can now activate the parking mode or end the rental.
The car locks automatically after a few minutes (Auto-Lock by VW).
To open your MILES again, please activate the parking mode via your app.
Parking mode active? Wait a few seconds, then switch back to your active rent. You can now open the doors again.
- Always keep an eye on the cruising range. This way you avoid being stuck on the road. If the care needs to be towed, we will pass on the towing costs & service fees to you.
- Please charge your MILES when the range is below 30% and after every long-term rental.
- MILES is not responsible for defective or occupied charging stations. Please contact the operator of the charging station in these cases!
- Don't park the car at the charging station without charging. Charging stations are not parking spaces!
You would like to end your ride? Remember to take all personal belongings and to leave the car in a clean condition. The next rider will thank you. Thanks for charging!