- The Sprinter has got an automatic transmission. The selector lever is located right to the steering wheel instead of the center console.
- Use the selector lever to adjust the required driving mode.
You can manually adjust the side mirrors via the offside door. Simply adjust the cog until you’ve found the optimal angle for a clear rear view.
Light automation system
- The light automation is located left to the steering wheel. You can also adjust the light manually.
- Note: Shift the regulator to “Auto”. Afterwards, the head and rear lights will be switched on and off automatically and you prevent a battery discharge after you have ended the ride.
Navigation & music
You can connect your smartphone and the sprinter via Bluetooth in order to listen to music or use the navigation on your phone.
- Connect your smartphone via Bluetooth
- Select “Gerät verbinden” on the home screen
- Select your device as soon as it appears on the screen
- Accept the confirmation code on your device
- Accept the data protection policy
- You are connected successfully!
A USB-C charging port is located behind the wind screen on the driver’s side, that you can use to charge your electronic devices.