If the cable cannot be disconnected after charging, there are two releases on the car.
1. There is a release button on the instrument panel of the driver's door. You can recognize it by the padlock symbol.
2. Press the button & disconnect the cable from the charging socket afterwards.
Still impossible to disconnect the cable? Follow step 2.
Step 2: Emergency release
1. You can find a small grey flap on the front right side of the boot. Turn the black lever to the right to open it. Behind it, you will find the emergency release.
2. The emergency release is a neon-green strap. Pull the strap one single time. Disconnect the cable afterwards.
3. Remember to close the flap after you have disconnected the cable.