The digital cockpit is located behind the steering-wheel.
It displays all important information at first sight:
- Current km-range
- Navigation and traffic announcements
Automatic light control
You can adjust the lights at the left of the driver's side.
- Set the control to "Auto" and the light will automatically turn on or off as needed. This way, you won't forget to switch off the lights when you leave the car and avoid discharging the battery.
You can manually adjust the side mirrors via the offside door.
Adjust the cog until you’ve found the optimal angle for a clear rear view.
The touch screen allows you quick access to all important system functions:
- Music & Radio
- Smartphone connection via App-connect
There are two USB-C charging ports located between the driver’s and passenger seat. You can use them to charge your smartphone or tablet on your trip.
- The warning vest is deposited in the glove department on the passenger side.
- The warning triangle is attached to the rear hatch inside the boot of the car.