All available partner charging stations are displayed in the MILES app. You can use them to charge for free all over Germany.
1. AC charging stations (regular charging stations)
Based on alternating current
- Charging capacity: up to 22 kw
- Complete charging process: approx. 6 hours
2. DC charging stations (fast charging stations)
Based on direct current
- Charging capacity: from 50 kw
- Complete charging process: approx. 45 minutes
The given charging time is based on average values.
- The charging time may be delayed by the external as well as the battery temperature.
- It may also be delayed if other cars are already connected to the charging station.
- Drive with foresight and charge your MILES in time. This way you avoid possible towing costs & service fees, as you won't be stuck on the road with a flat battery.
According to the manufacturer, the Id.3 has a range of up to 420km when the car is fully charged & the driving conditions are ideal.
During your ride
The current travelling range is constantly displayed on the digital cockpit.
You can extend your travelling range this way:
- Always select the "B driving mode" and release the accelerator before braking.
- The kinetic energy you generate this way is converted to electrical energy. This form of energy recovery leads to a significant increase in range and, at the same time, reduces premature wear on the brakes.
- Please avoid speeding.
- Use both heating & air conditioning economically.
- If possible, charge the vehicle only when the battery has already been warmed up. Cold batteries require more current as they need to be heated up to operating temperature first.