UPDATE: Due to the current situation, we have expanded our business area in Hamburg and Berlin until April 5, 2020. Both the state of Berlin and the state of Hamburg are now considered business areas. You can find more detailed information on the map in the MILES app.
Parking is free of charge here:
Public parking spaces (freely accessible via the street), both with and without parking space management. We'll draw the ticket for you, you don't have to worry about anything. We have reserved parking spaces for you at the TXL, SXF, HAM, and CGN airports. Just please use our S and M size cars as the transporters are really too big :)
Please do not park on:
- private parking (supermarket, multi-story car park, backyard,..)
- resident parking (unfortunately a car sharing vehicle is not automatically considered a resident)
- temporary parking (unless limited 48 hours after termination of your rental). (Point 11 of the GTC),
- on parking lots for electric vehicles
- on Switchh - parking lots
Exceptions apply for a stopover: If you are shopping at the supermarket, you may also park the vehicle there, but only for the duration of your shopping. This exception does not apply to multi-story car parks, where the car has no GPS or mobile phone signal, because in that case the app will not be able work (open, close, end rental).
For urgent questions call our hotline +49 (0) 30 / 2016 4975, otherwise please write an email to hello@miles-mobility.