If you sign up for MILES with the MILES app, you will be asked to verify your driver's license during the registration process. For this, you have to follow the following steps in the app (please make sure that you have the latest app version installed):
- Start the verification.
- Select the format and country of origin of your driver’s license.
- Make a short clip from the front of your driver's license. The software will automatically take a picture. Please confirm if it is legible.
- Make a clip from the back of your driver's license. The software will automatically take a picture. Please confirm if it is legible.
- The app will switch to the front camera of your smartphone. Please take a selfie and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Your verification will now be processed. This may take several minutes.
Please be aware of the following things:
- Please do not wear headgear / do not cover your face
- Make sure the visibility is good
After a short review, you are ready to drive. If for some reason it didn't work, please check your emails.
If you have not completed the verification during the registration process, you will be asked to do so again. Simply start the app and log in with your account. The app will ask you to finish your verification process and you can try it again.
You tried everything and it still doesn’t work? Don’t panic: just send us an email at email@example.com and we'll figure it out!