With our Platinum Pass, you save minimum of 15% on every journey for a monthly cost of only 49€.
You ride MILES often and use our daily rates regularly? You can definitely save by getting a MILES Pass Platinum! Just check in the app via "Rides" how much you have used our service in the last few months and then make your decision.
Good to know:
Your Pass is automatically renewed on the same day each month. If you wish to cancel your Pass, you can do so any time via the app. You can find out how to do this here.
All your benefits at one glance:
- 25% on km rate
- 25% on reservation time: 0.08€
- 25% on unlock fee: 0.90€
- 25% on parking minutes: 0.26€
- 15% on daily rates
- 15% on extra km at daily rates
- Additional reservation time - 20 minutes (15min without Platinum)
- 15 free parking minutes (0.29€/min without Platinum)
- Higher friend referral bonus: Refer a friend and you both receive 20€ (without Platinum: 10€)
- Reduced deductible: 200€ (without Platinum 350€/450€)
- Special benefit for Rookies: 200€ deductible instead of 2000€
The Pass applies to:
- all personal & business rides
- all vehicles (S, M, E & L)
- all standard rates that are not discounted already
- all daily rates
You have subscribed to your MILES Pass Platinum and are ready to go?
Choose your preferred car via the app. Once you click on your selected MILES, you can now see the discounted Pass rate. All you got left to do is to get in, drive off & save!
Terminated your ride?
As usual, you receive an email with the invoice following each terminated rental. You can check the invoice along with the overview of the corresponding ride in your MILES app at any time. In addition, your invoice will now also show you how much you have saved with your Pass.
The MILES Pass cannot be paid via Top Ups or any other form of MILES credit.
If you have credit available, this will be used in offsetting your rides as usual. However, it cannot be used to pay for the MILES Pass. The MILES Pass can only be paid via the payment method registered in your account.
💡 For additional information, click here.