All our vehicles have liability insurance. In the event of a self-inflicted accident, you must pay for the damage within the scope of the applicable deductible. The deductible (excess) is the maximum share that you as a customer have to cover in the event of an insurance claim:
- Per claim (vehicle class S/M/E): 350€
- Per claim for our vans (vehicle class L): 450€
- As a Rookie (driver's license held for less than 12 months): 2.000€
The question of liability is exclusively settled by the police and insurance company.
- The deductible is only effective if you report the damage immediately to the police (110) and to our support (?-button in the app).
- If you do not violate our Terms & Conditions when using the vehicle (e.g. driving under the influence of alcohol etc.)