Going forward, there are more than 300 hvv-Switch parking spaces available to you on over 79 Switch Points in Hamburg.
With MILES you can now start or end your rental at these hvv Switch Points. All you need is your MILES app.
This is how it works:
- Open the MILES app, select your car & start your journey.
- When you are done with your MILES trip and found a Switch Point nearby, you can conveniently park the car in any available parking space.
- If you would just like to stop over, simply activate the parking mode and resume your ride whenever you're done with your stop.
- If you wish to terminate your rental, make sure that you take out all your personal belongings from the car. Afterwards end the rent as usual by pressing the corresponding button in the app. Done!
hvv switch point
💡More information about the hvv switch points can be found here.
- Currently, our vehicles can only be used via our MILES app. Users of the hvv-Switch app can download the MILES app for free via their app store in order to be able to use our service at the Switch points as well.
- Due to technical reasons, it is not yet possible to charge our electric cars at the charging stations of the hvv-Switch points. However, you can easily find all available, free charging stations on the map in the app at any time.