The red zones on the map of your MILES app mark our no-parking areas. You are not allowed to stop over temporarily or end the rental in these areas.
- The red zones are usually private parking spaces or areas that have been temporarily blocked for an event.
- If you still want to park there, you will have to buy a parking ticket on your own. These costs cannot be refunded.
- Please inform yourself in advance whether you are generally allowed to stop or park there according to the StVO.
If you decide to park your MILES in a no-parking area, you risk a ticket or even a tow!
- In this case, the costs will be passed on to you including a ticket processing fee.
- For more information click here.