I have received a parking ticket. What happens now?
If you have caused a traffic ticket, you are also obliged to cover the costs.
- First, the authorities send us the ticket. As soon as we have identified you as the driver, we forward your information to them.
- Afterwards, you will receive the ticket from us by e-mail while the original will be sent to you by post.
- You have to pay the traffic fine directly to the authorities. In addition, we will charge a ticket processing fee, which we will debit from your payment method.
- As we are dependent on the processing time of the authorities, parking tickets can also relate to rides that took place several months ago.
- Your time limit for appealing to the authorities does not start until the traffic fine has been sent to you by mail.
- Please make sure that you always keep your home address in your account up to date in order to avoid unnecessary dunning fees.
Contact us >