If you want to stopover or terminate your rental in Berlin, you can conveniently park your MILES at selected Jelbi stations at different S-Bahn and U-Bahn stations throughout the city.
This is how it works:
- Open the MILES app, select your car & start your journey.
- All done with your MILES and spotted a Jelbi station nearby? Park your car there, following the respective parking rules.
- Make sure the windows & doors are closed and you haven't forgotten anything in the car.
- Are you outside the vehicle? You can now activate the parking mode for a stopover or end the rental. Done!
Is there a barrier in front of the Jelbi station?
- Stop briefly with your car and wait until it opens automatically.
- In case it doesn't open, please get, ring the bell and confirm that you would like to park a MILES at the Jelbi station.
Good to know:
- You can use the Jelbi stations for free without having to buy a ticket.
- You can find all exact locations of the individual Jelbi stations and more info on how to use the Jelbi app here. *
*All data has been included without warranty, express or implied. MILES mobility GmbH assumes no liability for errors or completeness and is under no obligation to keep the information on this website up to date.