If you want to stopover or terminate your rental in Berlin, you can conveniently park your MILES at selected Jelbi stations at different S-Bahn and U-Bahn stations throughout the city.
This is how it works:
- Open the MILES app, select your car & start your journey.
- All done with your MILES and spotted a Jelbi station nearby? Park your car there, following the respective parking rules.
- Make sure the windows & doors are closed and that you haven't forgotten anything in the car.
- Are you outside the vehicle? You can now activate the parking mode for a stopover or end the rental. Done!
Is there a barrier in front of the Jelbi station?
- Stop briefly with your car and wait until it opens automatically.
- In case it doesn't open, please ring the bell and confirm that you would like to park a MILES at the Jelbi station.
Good to know:
- You can use the Jelbi stations for free without having to buy a ticket.
- You can find all the exact locations of the individual Jelbi stations and more info on how to use the Jelbi app here.