If you want to stop over or terminate your rental in Berlin, you can conveniently park your MILES at a total of 12 Jelbi stations at different S- & U-Bahn stations all over the city.
This is how it works:
- Open the MILES app, select your car & start your journey.
- When you are done with your MILES trip and found a Jelbi station nearby, you can conveniently park the car in accordance with the signposts.
- If you would just like to stop over, simply activate the parking mode and resume your ride whenever you're done with your stop.
- If you wish to terminate your rental, make sure that you take out all your personal belongings from the car. Afterwards end the rent as usual by pressing the corresponding button in the app. Done!
Is there a barrier in front of the Jelbi station?
- Stop briefly with your car and wait until it opens automatically.
- In case it doesn't open, please get, ring the bell and confirm that you would like to park a MILES at the Jelbi station.
- Please note: Park the car in accordance with the signposts!
💡Did you know?
- You can use the Jelbi stations for free without buying a parking ticket. More information about the Jelbi stations can be found here.
- You can also use MILES via the Jelbi app. Click here for more details.*
*All data has been included without warranty, express or implied. MILES mobility GmbH assumes no liability for errors or completeness and is under no obligation to keep the information on this website up to date.