YES! Even as a Rookie, you may travel with MILES to the following countries:
- Czech Republic
💡Please always inform yourself about the traffic regulations & special rules for Rookies in the respective country before you start your ride!
- Example: In France, you count as a driving beginner for a total of 2 years after receiving your driving licence. For that period, you have to drive 20 km/h less than the actual speed limit. If you violate this rule, you can face heavy fines.
- As a Rookie, our S- and L-cars are available to you for trips abroad.
- For each trip abroad we charge a boarder crossing surcharge of 5€ per day & max. 25€ per rental.
- The surcharge for cross boarder trips does not replace the Rookie Fee of 9€ per month.
- Your rental can only be terminated within the business area of the MILES City from where you started it.
Did you know?
With a MILES Pass Silver or Platinum you also save on rides abroad. With the Platinum Pass, the border crossing surcharge of 5€ per day is even waived entirely and the deductible for Rookies is only 200€ instead of 2000€ without the Pass.