There is no additional deposit when traveling abroad with MILES and an advanced booking is not necessary!
Crossed the German boarder?
- As soon as you crossed the boarder you receive a notification in your MILES app. At the same time, you will be charged the conditions for rides abroad automatically.
- MILES Pass owner Silver oder Platinum? The adjusted charge will be shown to you in the notification.
The surcharge for cross boarder trips:
- 5€/day abroad
- The charge is limited to max. 25€/ride.
- As soon as you end your ride in the business area of your MILES city, you will be charged with the cross border surcharge, which will be invoiced with the regular ride costs.
Did you know?
- Activate your push-notifications to be updated before checking your inbox already. Simply open the app and go to 'Account > Alerts & Promotions'.
- With our MILES Pass Silver and Platinum you can also save up abroad. For more information on how this works exactly, click here.