1. Cars (S & M):
- Our cars are equipped with start/stop automation, which is why you don't need a key.
- In order to start the engine, engage the brake pedal and press the start/stop button at the same time.
2. Vans (L):
- The majority of our vans drive with manual transmission. The engine is ignited with a key. You will find the car key in the glove compartment on the passenger side.
- In the vehicle information, you can check whether your selected vehicle is equipped with manual or automatic transmission.
Have you rented an automatic van?
- Engage the brake pedal while pressing the start/stop button in order to start the engine.
3. Do you have problems starting the engine?
- Brake: If the engine doesn't start, in most cases, it is because you haven't pressed the brake pedal hard enough. Please note that you also have to step on the brake pedal in order to release the handbrake.
Steering lock: To remove the steering lock, turn the key in the ignition lock & move the steering wheel to the right and left at the same time.
4. Do you still have issues starting the engine despite our tips?
- No panic! Simply call our support, so we can provide you with assistance.
- During your active rental, you can find the number under the "?" in the app.