You can always book your MILES for a maximum of up to 24h in advance of your ride.
The first 15 minutes are free of charge. Each additional minute is charged with 0,09€/min.
And this is how it works:
- Select your MILES by clicking on the respective pin (S, M, L) on the map in your app. You will now see the vehicle card with all the information about your selected model.
- If you select 'Reserve vehicle' afterwards, a reservation time of 15 minutes will automatically appear and count down on the vehicle card.
- 15mins are not enough? Simply click on the "+" symbol on the left of the counting reservation time in order to extend the reservation.
- Choose the time until you want to reserve the MILES & click on "Extend reservation".
Of course, if you change your mind, you can also cancel the reservation at any time!
- Click on the "x" on the right side of the green bar with the current reservation time & confirm your selection.
- If you have already extended the reservation beyond the 15 free minutes, the amount due at this moment will be charged accordingly.
- If you arrive at your MILES before your reservation expires, you will only be charged for the reservation time until the start of your rental.
- You cannot reserve the same vehicle twice within two hours.
- If you do decide to take a MILES and if your are in the area, you can still go to the same MILES and start the ride directly through the app as soon as you are in front of the vehicle.