1. Booking MILES in advance
You can always book your MILES up to 24h in advance of your ride:
- The first 15 minutes are free of charge. Each additional minute is charged with 0,09€.
- Long term reservations for over 24h in advance are not possible.
How to start the reservation:
- Select your MILES by clicking on the respective pin (S, M, E, L) on the map in your app. You will now see the vehicle card with all the information about your selected model.
- If you select 'Reserve vehicle' afterwards, a reservation time of 15 minutes will automatically appear and count down on the vehicle card.
- The first 15 minutes are free. If you wish to extent your reservation for 0.09€ per minute, simply follow the steps below.
- If you are already in front of the car, you can skip the reservation and start the rental directly.
2. How can I extend my reservation?
If you ever have trouble making it to your vehicle in time, or if you would like to book your MILES further in advance, you can extend the reservation period at any time:
- Reserve your MILES as explained above.
- Tap on the “+” icon next to the counting reservation time in order to extend it.
- The app will show you the updated reservation period & the respective costs after you have confirmed your selection.
Good to know:
- If you make it to the car before your extended reservation expires, you will only be charged for the reservation time until the start of your rental.
3. Cancel reservation
If you change your mind, you can also cancel the reservation at any time.
- Click on the "x" on the right side of the green bar with the current reservation time & confirm your selection.
- If you have already extended the reservation beyond the 15 free minutes, the amount due at this moment will be charged accordingly.
- Only after two hours, you can reserve the same vehicle again.
- However, if you do decide to take a MILES and if your are in the area, you can still go to the same MILES and start the ride directly through the app as soon as you are in front of the vehicle.