1. Who is allowed to drive the car?
As the account holder, you are the person having a contract with us, so only you are allowed to drive the car.
- Additional drivers are not allowed, even if they hold an account with MILES.
- Only you as a registered user are insured when you rent our cars through your account.
Your PIN is your key to our MILES cars:
- With your 4-digit numeric code, you open your MILES before the ride.
- As an alternative to the PIN, you can also use Face ID or Touch ID to open your MILES. You can select this setting during registration or later via your MILES app.
You must never share your PIN:
- Keep your code absolutely confidential. Remember: the security of your account comes first. 💪
3. How much time do I have to properly adjust the mirrors, seat and steering wheel before driving?
In every vehicle, the switches & levers are in a different place. That's why we give you three minutes at the start of your rental to find your way around the MILES and adjust everything properly.
Take this time, because the correct posture and vision are important for your safety in traffic.
Position the seat:
- Underneath or next to your seat you'll find all the handles and levers to adjust your seat properly.
Set steering wheel:
- Behind the steering wheel you will find a lever that allows you to make adjustments to it. Open the lever to change the position. Then close it again so that the steering wheel stays firmly in the new position.
Postion side mirrors:
- You usually adjust the side mirrors using a small switch in the armrest on the left next to the driver's window.
4. MILES dirty
Please always report rough soiling and dirt to our support! You can simply use the damage report function in the app and upload pictures of the dirt directly.
Sharing is caring: Please make sure to always leave the vehicle in a clean and tidy condition after your rental.
5. Child car seat
There are no child seats in our cars. If you need a children's car seat for your trip, please make sure to bring your personal one along.
Good to know: Our cars all have an Isofix mounting so you can secure your own seat perfectly in the MILES.
6. Pet animals
You can take your pet along in our vehicles if the animal is in a fixed transport box during the trip.
Important: After your ride, remember to check your MILES for pet hair before you end the rental. The next customers might be allergic to it.