Before your first reservation with MILES, please make sure that you have considered the following steps:
You've successfully verified your documents & registered your account?
- Is your GPS active?
- Have you given your app the permission to track your location?
- Is your mobile data (internet) activated?
Good to go? This is how you'll find your MILES:
1. Map view
- You can find all available cars over the map view of your MILES app. The nearest MILES will automatically be displayed to you.
2. List view
- Use the list view to display other cars in your vicinity. Click on the list icon on the right side of the screen to activate this view.
3. Filter function
The filter function helps you if you are looking for specific vehicle models:
- The filter icon is also placed on the right side of the screen.
- Simply set a filter & only cars that meet your criteria will be displayed on the map. Your settings will now also automatically be applied in the list view.
- You can delete the filter at any time by selecting "Reset filter" in the filter settings.
- Now zoom out from the map and look for the next suitable MILES in your area.
- The demand for our vans is quie high, especially on weekends.
- Sometimes you may not see any L vehicles on the map because they are all rented out. Thanks for your understanding! ✌️