I have caused a traffic fine. What now?
If you have caused a traffic ticket, you are also obliged to cover the costs.
- First, the authorities send us the ticket. As soon as we have identified you as the driver, we forward your information to them.
- Afterwards, you will receive the ticket from us by e-mail while the original will be sent to you by post.
- You have to pay the traffic fine directly to the authorities. In addition, we will charge a ticket processing fee, which we will debit from your payment method.
- As we are dependent on the processing time of the authorities, parking tickets can also relate to rides that took place several months ago.
- Your time limit for appealing to the authorities does not start until the traffic fine has been sent to you by mail.
- Please always make sure to keep your current address updated in your account. If the authorities fail to reach you by mail, you will have to pay further dunning fees.
Contact us >