I have caused a traffic ticket. What now?
If you have caused a traffic ticket, you are obliged to cover the costs.
- The authorities will first send us the ticket. We identify you as the driver and forward the info to them.
- Afterwards we send you the ticket by e-mail and charge you a handling fee, which we debit from your saved payment method.
- The authorities will send you the original ticket by mail. You have to pay the fine directly to the authority.
- As we are dependent on the processing time of the authorities, traffic tickets can also relate to rides that took place several months ago.
- Your time limit for appealing to the authorities does not start until the traffic fine has been sent to you by mail.
- Please always make sure to keep your current address updated in your account. If the authorities fail to reach you by mail, you will have to pay further dunning fees.
Contact us >