1. Can I register with Jelbi as a beginner driver?
- Even as a beginner (rookie) driver, you can use our service via the Jelbi app as soon as you have received your driver's license in EC format (plastic card).
2. You are a rookie driver & would like to use MILES?
- No problem, simply register directly in the MILES app! You can find all information about signing up as a rookie here.
3. Can I also log in to the MILES app with my Jelbi login details?
- With your personal login data from Jelbi you can only log in to the Jelbiapp.
- If you would like to rent a vehicle directly through our app, you can download the MILES app here for registration.
4. Do you have questions about your personal data stored by Jelbi?
Please contact the Jelbi support directly for more information about the data that is stored. The Jelbi support will be happy to help you with the following requests:
- Data protection requests
- Requests to deactivate or cancel your Jelbi account
5. I have a question about my Jelbi invoice: Who do I contact?
Please contact the Jelbi support with any questions regarding your invoice.
- If you have requested an adjustment or cancellation of your invoice, it may take a little longer to process your request. Your ride will be reviewed by Jelbi and MILES before a final response can be given. We thank you for your understanding.
6. Why is my Jelbi account suspended?
The Jelbi support will be happy to answer any open questions you may have about your blocked account.
Important: You will not be able to use our service via the Jelbi app if you have already created a MILES account in the past that has currently been deactivated or suspended.