We recommend filling up if the fuel level is below 25% - use our partner gas stations Total & Aral. It's free of charge!
This is how you refuel your MILES via the Jelbi app:
- In the glove compartment you will find a fuel card which is accepted at every Total & Aral gas station in Germany.
- You will find the PIN in the app under 'refuelling'.
- You can double check which fuel to use by reading the inside of the fuel cap. Please fill up the car since the fuel is on us!
- Refuelled & paid? Don't forget to put back the fuel card, otherwise you can't end the rental!
- Please refuel if the fuel level is 25% or less - the next rider will thank you!
- If the fuel level is below 5% you have to refuel, otherwise the rental cannot be terminated.
- No bonus credit will be given for refueling transactions that have taken place via Jelbi.
- If you had to pay for the fuel yourself, you can send an an email with the receipt directly to our support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Of course, we will refund the money as soon as possible!
- For refuelling transactions that did not take place at our partner gas stations, we charge a processing fee of 15€.