At our partner gas stations Aral & Total, you always refuel for free, even when driving via one of our mobility partners.
This is how you refuel your MILES when renting via the Jelbi app:
- In the glove compartment you can find a fuel card that is accepted at every Total & Aral gas station in Germany.
- You will find the PIN in the app under "Refuelling".
- You can double check which fuel to use on the inside of the fuel cap. The fuel is on us, so please fill up the car!
- Refuelled & paid? Don't forget to put back the fuel card, otherwise you can't end the rental!
- Please fill up the vehicle if the fuel level is 25% or less - the next rider will thank you!
- If the fuel level is below 5% you have to refuel, otherwise you won't be able to end the rental.
- Refuelling bonus: No bonus will be credited for refuelling transactions that did not take place via the MILES app.
- If you had to pay the bill for refuelling, please send us a photo of the receipt to email@example.com. We will of course refund the amount as soon as possible!
- For refuelling transactions that did not take place at our partner gas stations, we charge a processing fee of 15€.