1. Which MILES vehicles can I book through the Jelbi app?
- You can rent our S, M and L vehicles through your Jelbi app.
Please note: Renting & charging electric vehicles is not possible via the Rheinbahn app.
2. Can I book MILES in advance?
You can reserve your desired MILES for 15 minutes in advance via the Jelbi app. These 15 minutes are free of charge. An extension of the reservation is not possible.
3. How do I report a damage on the MILES car?
Please check your MILES for visible damage (scratches or dents) before opening it via the Jelbi app.
You've discovered a damage? Send us an email at email@example.com with the following information:
- Mail address of your Jelbi account
- License plate number
- Photos of the damage
Important: In urgent cases you can also reach our support by phone. You can find the number in the imprint of our website.
4. My rental won't start through the Jelbi app, now what?
In this case, please contact Jelbi Support directly, as there can be several reasons for this.
- If your MILES account is deactivated, you will also not be able to use our service through our partner platforms.
5. Who can I contact if I have a problem with my MILES while renting through Jelbi?
In the following cases, our technical support from MILES will be happy to help you:
- The engine doesn't start.
- The parking mode cannot be activated.
- The rental can't be terminated.
Hint: You can find our number in the Jelbi app or in the imprint of our website. If there is a problem with your account, please contact the Jelbi support directly.
6. I had an accident while renting through Jelbi!
No matter which app you use to access MILES, please always follow these steps in the event of an accident:
- Make sure you're safe first & afterwards give first aid to others if necessary.
- Secure the accident site and call the police (110).
- Inform our support about your accident. You can find the phone number under the help button in your Jelbi app (during the active rental). You can also find our contact details in the imprint of our website.