1. Can I register with Free Now as a beginner driver?
To register with Free Now, you must have had your driver's license for at least 12 months.
2. You are a rookie driver & would like to use MILES?
No problem, simply register directly in the MILES app! You can find all information about signing up as a rookie here.
3. Can I also log in to the MILES app with my Free Now login details?
- With your personal login data from Free Now, you can only log in to the Free Now app.
- If you would like to rent a vehicle directly through our app, you can download the MILES app here for registration.
4. Do you have questions about your personal data stored by Free Now?
Please contact the Free Now support directly for more information about the data that is stored. The Free Now support will be happy to help you with the following requests:
- Data protection requests
- Requests to deactivate or cancel your Free Now account
5. I have a question about my Free Now invoice. Who do I contact?
Please contact the Free Now support with any questions regarding your invoice.
- If you have requested an adjustment or cancellation of your invoice, it may take a little longer to process your request. Your ride will be reviewed by Free Now and MILES before a final response can be given. We thank you for your understanding.
6. Why is my Free Now account suspended?
The Free Now support will be happy to answer any open questions you may have about your blocked account.
- You will not be able to use our service via the Free Now app if you have already created a MILES account in the past that has currently been deactivated or suspended.