1. Can I register in the hvv switch app as a rookie driver?
- To register with hvv switch, you must have had your driver's license for at least 12 months.
You are a rookie driver & would still like to use MILES?
- No problem, simply register directly in the MILES app!
Can I log in to the MILES app with my hvv switch app login details?
- With your personal hvv switch app login data, you can only sign in to the hvv switch app.
- If you would like to rent a vehicle directly via the MILES app, you can download it here.
Do you have questions about your personal data stored by hvv?
Please contact the hvv switch support directly for more information about the data that is stored. The hvv switch support will be happy to help you with the following requests:
- Data protection requests
- deactivate hvv switch account
- cancel hvv switch account
I have a question about my hvv switch invoice: Who do I contact?
Please contact the hvv switch support with any questions regarding your invoice.
- If you have requested an adjustment or cancellation of your invoice, it may take a little longer to process your request. Your ride will be reviewed by hvv switch and MILES before a final response can be given. We thank you for your understanding.
6. Why is my hvv switch account suspended?
The hvv switch support will be happy to answer any open questions you may have about your blocked account.
Important: You will not be able to use our service via the hvv switch app if you have already created a MILES account in the past, which has currently been deactivated or suspended.