1. Which MILES vehicles can I book through the FREE NOW app?
- You can rent our S, M and L vehicles through your FREE NOW app.
2. Can I book MILES in advance?
You can reserve your desired MILES for 15 minutes in advance via the FREE NOW app. These 15 minutes are free of charge. An extension of the reservation is not possible.
3. How do I report a damage on the MILES car?
Please check your MILES for visible damage (scratches or dents) before opening it via the FREE NOW app.
You've discovered a damage? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Mail address of your FREE NOW account
- License plate number
- Photos of the damage
Please note: In urgent cases you can also reach our support by phone. You can find the number in the imprint of our website.
4. My rental won't start through the FREE NOW app, now what?
In this case, please contact FREE NOW Support directly, as there can be several reasons for this.
- If your MILES account is deactivated, you will also not be able to use our service through our partner platforms.
5. Who can I contact if I have a problem with my MILES while renting through FREE NOW?
In the following cases, our technical support from MILES will be happy to help you:
- The engine doesn't start.
- The parking mode cannot be activated.
- The rental can't be terminated.
Important: You can find our number in your FREE NOW app or in the imprint of our website. If there is a problem with your account, please contact the FREE NOW support directly.
6. I had an accident while renting through FREE NOW!
No matter which app you use to access MILES, please always follow these steps in the event of an accident:
- Make sure you're safe first & afterwards give first aid to others if necessary.
- Secure the accident site and call the police (110).
- Inform our support about your accident. You can find the phone number under your FREE NOW app (during the active rental). You can also find our contact details in the imprint of our website.