It may happen that the GPS-location of your smartphone or that of the vehicle is not 100% accurate in that moment.
What you can do:
- Check the reception of your smartphone and then open the app again.
- If you still can't find your MILES, take a look around the surrounding area. Could the vehicle be in a close side street or in a designated parking area?
Why don't I see any cars on the map?
- Check your location service first & make sure it is activated on your smartphone.
- Make sure that MILES has a business area in your city.
You can rule out these reasons?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org including the following information:
- Full name
- Smartphone model
- Current software & app version
In some cases we may experience technical issues on our end. We ask you for your understanding and will make sure to fix the problem as soon as possible! 🙏