City-to-City trips are trips that you start in one MILES city and terminate in another. This feature allows you to move flexibly between the different business areas.
- City-to-City trips are possible with all vehicle categories between all MILES cities.
- However, depending on the city and type of vehicle, a City-to-City Fee may apply in addition to the regular ride rate.
- Potsdam & Berlin share a business area. Here, you can terminate your rental in either of the two MILES Cities without being charged an additional City-to-City Fee.
- Cologne, Bonn, Düsseldorf & Duisburg also share a business area. Here, too, the flexible starting and ending of the rental is possible without any additional costs.
Are you planning a trip to another city and want to know if there is an additional fee for dropping your MILES there?
- Under the new menu item "Pricing & City-to-City" in the app, you will find a complete price overview as well as all information on City-to-City trips: In which cities you can end your rental with which vehicle and whether a city-to-city fee applies.
- Further information on pricing can also be found here.