City-to-City trips are trips that you start in one MILES city and terminate in another. This feature allows you to move flexibly between the different business areas.
Overview MILES Cities
1. Cars & vans (S, E, M & L)
- In Berlin & Potsdam, Hamburg and Munich you can rent cars as well as vans. In Berlin & Potsdam you can terminate your rental in either of the two MILES Cities without paying any extra City-to-City fee.
- City-to-City trips with a car can be ended in any of our four car cities (S, E, M).
2. Vans (L)
- In Cologne, Düsseldorf, Bonn & Duisburg only vans are available to rent. You can end your rental in any of the four without paying a City-to-City fee.
- City-to-City trips are possible to all other MILES Cities with our vans (City-to-City fee applicable).
What is the City-to-City Planner?
- Under the new menu item "Pricing & City-to-City" in the app, you will find a complete price overview as well as all information on City-to-City trips: In which cities you can end your rental with which vehicle and whether a city-to-city fee applies.
- Further information on pricing can also be found here.