You can charge your MILES for free at all our partner charging stations in Germany.
Blue pins on the map show all available partner charging stations in the MILES app.
Found a charging station in the app?
- Check whether the chosen charging station has available spots by clicking on it on the map.
- You would like to be guided there? Select the preferred charging station, click on the distance indication, and choose an app for navigation to be directed to the charging station.
- Please note: Our partner charging stations are only registered in the app, they are not saved to the navigation system of the car.
- 💡 Hint: You can find charging stations outside the business area by zooming in close to the map and gently swiping your finger along your (planned) route.
- Range: Charge your MILES in time to avoid being stuck on the road and paying unnecessary towing and service fees.
- Availability: It is not possible to reserve a charging port. MILES is not liable for defective or occupied charging stations. Please contact the operators in this case!
- End ride: If the car's battery level is below 15%, you must connect the car to the charging station to terminate the rental.
- No parking: Please don't park your MILES at the charging station without charging - charging stations are not parking spaces.
Good to know
If you charge your MILES at the end of your ride in the km rate, we will reward you with 10€ MILES credit!
- The credit is granted when you plug the e-car into a charging station at below 30% & terminate the rental afterward.
- Your credit is valid for a total of 90 days & will be automatically applied to your next trip.
- It is not allowed to charge our electric cars at private or third-party charging stations to receive the credit.
- Credit will not be given for long-term rentals.