You can charge for free at all our partner charging stations in Germany.
All available partner charging stations are shown in the MLES app. They are marked by a blue pin on the map.
Found a charging station in the app?
- Check whether the chosen charging station has available spots by clicking on it on the map.
- You would like to be navigated there? Select the preferred charging station, click on the distance indication, choose an app for navigation & you will be directed to the charging station.
- Please note: Our partner charging stations are only registered in the app, they are not saved to the navigation system of the car.
- Range: Charge your MILES in time to avoid being stuck on the road and paying unnecessary towing and service fees.
- Availability: It is not possible to reserve a charging port. MILES is not liable for defective or occupied charging stations. Please contact the operators in this case!
- End ride: If the battery level of the car is below 10%, you must connect the car to the charging station in order to be able to terminate the rental.
- No parking: Please don't park your MILES at the charging station without charging - charging stations are not parking spaces.
Good to know
If you charge your MILES after your ride in the km rate, we will reward you with 10€ MILES credit!
- The credit is granted when you plug the e-car into a charging station at below 30% & terminate the rental afterwards.
- Your credit is valid for a total of 90 days & will be automatically applied to your next trip.
- It is not allowed to charge our electric cars at private or third-party charging stations in order to receive the credit.
- Credit will not be given for long term rentals.