If the car is connected to a charging station, you can end the charging process after you have started the rental.
This is how it works:
- Book the car as usual via the app. Click on “End charging process”.
- First, disconnect the cable from the car, afterwards from the charging station. Confirm the process via the app.
- Put the MILES charging cable back into the trunk & you are good to go. Safe trip!
The cable can't be disconnected? There are a few alternatives you can try, depending on the vehicle type:
- Tesla: Here's how to disconnect the cable from the Model 3.
- VW: Here you can find all info about disconnecting the cable from the VW ID.3 & here all info about the VW ID.4.