The PIN is your key to all MILES vehicles!
You use your 4-digit numerical code to open your MILES before the trip. You specify the PIN in the course of your registration in the MILES app.
Never share your PIN with anyone! Remember: second drivers are not allowed and the security of your account comes first. 💪
My Pin isn't working!
Typo? Make sure that you enter your 4-digit PIN correctly.
Forgotten your PIN or want to change it?
Reset your PIN easily via the account settings in your app:
- Open the main menu in the app and got the section "Account".
- Scroll down, go to "Security & " and tap on "Touch ID & PIN".
- Under "PIN" select "Change PIN" now.
- Enter your account password and then enter your new 4-digit PIN.
- Confirm your new PIN by repeating the numbers. Done!
Good to know
- As an alternative to the PIN, you can also use Face ID or Touch ID to open your MILES. You can adjust the settings in the MILES app any time after your registration.
- To use Face ID, the MILES app requires the appropriate permissions on your smartphone.
- These permissions are not automatically transferred when you change your smartphone. 💡