The PIN is your key to all MILES vehicles!
You can open your MILES for any ride with your 4-digit PIN code. You set the PIN code during your registration in the MILES app.
Never share your PIN with anyone! Remember: second drivers are not allowed and the security of your account comes first. 💪
My Pin isn't working!
Typo? Make sure you enter your 4-digit PIN correctly.
Forgotten your PIN or want to change it?
Easily reset your PIN using the account settings in your app:
- Open the App, go to the main menu, and open "Account".
- Scroll down, go to "Settings & Security" and click on "Touch ID & PIN".
- Next to "PIN" select "Change PIN" now.
- Enter your account password and then enter your new 4-digit PIN.
- Confirm by entering your new 4-digit PIN again. Done!
💡 Please note that the PIN cannot be changed by you or by us if you have registered via PayPal.
Good to know
- As an alternative to the PIN, you can also use Face ID or Touch ID to open your MILES. You can change the settings in the MILES App at any time after your registration.
- To use Face ID, the MILES App requires the appropriate permissions on your smartphone.
- These permissions are not automatically transferred when you change smartphones. 💡