You are obliged to keep your personal data in your account up to date and to adjust them accordingly in the event of changes (e.g. change of home address or change of name).
You can change the following data via the Account Settings of your app:
- Profile details (address, phone, email address)
- Payment profiles (payment methods, billing address)
- Security (PIN, TouchID/FaceID)
- Documents (driver's license, passport/ID card)
- You cannot change your name in the app. If you want to change your name, please contact our customer support.
- Any change requires a security prompt, so please have your account password ready to verify yourself.
- Registered through PayPal? Please contact their customer support directly if you want to change your login information.
Why can't I update my driver's license or ID in the App?
Changing your driver's license or ID is only necessary if the document has expired or couldn't be scanned properly during registration.
In both cases, you will be reminded in the app to update your documents in time, so you can use our service again as usual.
Have you received a new driver's license or ID?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer support will get back to you as soon as possible.