Your MILES account can be topped up with credit, which is then automatically deducted from your next rides. 1€ credit is equal to exactly 1€.
You have the following options to getting credit:
Buy a Top-Up
- Registration: Sign up with our sign-up rates MILEShello5, MILEShello25 or MILEShello100 and receive 5€, 25€, or 100€ immediately.
- Top Ups: After you register, you can purchase credit at any time and save up to 15%. You will be charged via your selected payment method.
Receive credit from MILES
- Friend referral: An easy way to get a credit is to recommend MILES to friends and family. Your personal Promo Code for 10€ credit can be found in the MILES App.
- Promo Codes: Use our Promo Codes to get more credit for your next rides with MILES. Stay up to date with our newsletter, so you don't miss a single promotion! 😎
- Refuel: Refuel your MILES, when the fuel level is below 25%, and receive 5€ credit from us. Note: The ride must have started at the standard km rate. All further conditions can be found in the FAQ (under "Refueling & Charging").
You can use your credit to pay for all ride-related costs:
- Reservation time
- Unlock Fee
- Rides at our standard km rate
- Rides at a daily rate
- Parking minutes
- Boarder crossing surcharge
- City-to-City Fee
The following costs cannot be paid with credit:
- Top Ups
- MILES Pass
- Rookie Fee
- Processing fees (e.g. for parking tickets)
- Accident costs (e.g. repairs or deductible)
- Existing outstanding invoices
Good to know
You can view your current balance and expiration date at any time in your MILES Wallet. Click here for more information about the MILES Wallet.