You can find our partner gas stations on the map in the app. These currently include selected Aral & TotalEnergies gas stations. Refueling there is free of charge for you throughout Germany!
Here's how it works:
- In the app, you can either select "Refueling" on the vehicle view of your active ride or tap on the icon of a partner gas station on the map and select "Start refueling process".
- Enter your PIN or use Face / Touch ID and select the pump number.
- You can now unlock the nozzle. Afterwards you have 60 seconds to take out the nozzle and start the refueling process. ☝️ Don't worry: if you don't take out the nozzle in time, you can easily restart the process.
- When you are done refueling the vehicle, just put the nozzle back again. In the app you will receive a confirmation that the process is completed.
Good to know:
- During this process, the car might lock automatically after a few minutes.
- To reopen it, briefly activate the parking mode in the app. Wait a few seconds, then switch back to your active rent.
- You should now be able to open the doors again.
☝️ Please note: It is currently not possible to use the digital refueling process if you have booked your MILES via one of our partner platforms. You can find all information about renting via our partner platforms here.