The digital refueling process only works at our gas station partners in Germany. You can find them on the map in the app.
The following reasons may affect the process:
- Wrong gas station: Please make sure you are at a partner gas station.
- PIN: Please check that you entered your PIN correctly when starting the process.
- Pump number: Did you select the correct pump number? You can find the pump number directly at the gas pump next to the displays.
- Abroad: You are responsible for the refueling costs outside of Germany. A refund of these fuel costs cannot not be granted. Refueling abroad does not work via the app.
- If you had to pay the bill for refueling yourself due to the app malfunctioning, you can email us the receipt at email@example.com. We will refund the paid amount as soon as possible!
- For the next few weeks, you might still find fuel cards in some vehicles and can use them to pay at our partner gas stations. However, as we're transitioning to digital fueling, the fuel PIN will no longer be available in the app, so please call our customer support to receive it.
- If you do not refuel at one of our partner gas stations, we charge a handling fee of 15€.