There are two ways to park:
Parking mode: you can activate the parking mode if you just want to stopover and continue your trip later (also possible outside the business area).
Terminate rental: You have arrived at your destination and want to park the car to end the rental process altogether (only possible in the business area).
This is how it works:
- Park the Cupra Born and activate the handbrake by pressing the button labeled with P at the right end of the gear selector.
- Before leaving the car, make sure that all windows & doors are closed.
- Remember to take all your personal belongings and leave the car in a clean condition.
- You got all your stuff & are outside the vehicle? Now you can choose in the app between "End rental" or "Swipe for stopover" if you want to continue your ride later.
- If you need a parking disc, it can be found in the glove compartment.
- You couldn't find a parking disc? Leave a note with the current time and the expected parking duration behind the windshield.
- Don't forget to stick to the allowed maximum parking duration.
- You do not need to purchase a parking ticket in publicly managed parking spaces within the business area. Those costs are on us.
- Never terminate or pause your ride on private parking spaces, private premises, in backyards, underground parking garages or multi-storey car parks.
- Always adhere to the road traffic regulations and make sure that there are no parking restrictions for your chosen parking space within 48hrs after you will have left the car (i.e. no stopping zones).