City-to-city trips are trips that you start in one MILES city and terminate in another. This feature allows you to move flexibly between the different business areas.
- City-to-city trips are possible with all vehicle categories between all MILES cities.
- However, depending on the city and type of vehicle, a city-to-city fee may apply in addition to the regular ride rate.
- Potsdam & Berlin share a business area. Here, you can terminate your rental in either of the two MILES cities without being charged an additional city-to-city fee.
- Cologne, Düsseldorf, Wuppertal, Solingen & Duisburg also share a business area. Here, too, the flexible starting and ending of the rental is possible without any additional costs.
- Also Munich & Augsburg share a business area.