Below you will find the most common warning lights as well as instructions on what to do in the individual cases.
Important: Please do not open the hood without consulting our support first.
Missing wiper fluid
- If the visibility should be too limited, you can buy appropriate wiping water at a gas station and fill it up in the MILES. We will reimburse you for the costs! Please send us the receipt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please release the handbrake before driving on.
Check tire pressure
Take a close look at the tires:
- If there is no loss of tire pressure, the tire pressure can be reset in the system.
- If you notice a loss of tire pressure, park the vehicle slowly and call our support.
AdBlue® level too low (no engine restart possible)
- Please park the vehicle in the nearest parking space and contact our support.
- If the vehicle is fully loaded or you are outside the business area, you can fill up Adblue yourself - but only after consulting our support first.
Engine oil level too low (risk of engine damage)
- Please park the vehicle in a parking space as quickly as possible and avoid high speed ranges until then. Afterwards, please contact our support.
- Refilling engine oil is only allowed with explicit permission!
Driving lights completely or partially failed
- Please park the vehicle and contact our support to clarify whether it is safe to continue driving.
Engine hood open
- Please close the hood before you continue driving.
Motor control system disturbed
- Please park the vehicle in a parking space and contact our support to clarify whether it is safe to continue driving.
- Important: These warning lights always come on when the ignition is on and go off as soon as the engine is on. It is important that these lights do not illuminate when the engine is in neutral.