All our Polos are equipped with automatic transmission and a keyless go start and stop system.
And this is how you start the Polo:
- First of all, make sure that the vehicle is clean and ready to be used once you got in. Please contact our support if the car is dirty.
- Take your time to adjust seat, steering wheel and mirrors properly. You've got 3 free parking minutes for that.
- In order to start the engine, step on the brake pedal & press the start/stop button at the same time. The button is located next to the gear lever on the center console.
- Choose your gear while you still press down the brake pedal. Shift the gear lever to 'D' to move forward and to 'R' if you want to move backwards.
- Release the handbrake and the brake pedal and gently press the accelerator to start moving.
As soon as you take your foot off the brake pedal, the car slowly starts to roll by itself. This applies to both forward and reverse gear!