All our Audi A4 are vehicles with automatic transmission that start and stop per keyless go with a start/stop button.
And this is how it works:
- First of all, make sure that the vehicle is clean and ready to be used once you got in. Please contact our support in case the vehicle is dirty.
- Take your time to adjust seat, steering wheel and mirrors properly. You've got 3 free parking minutes for that.
- The switches to turn on the light are located between the steering wheel & driver's door. It is best to set the light to automatic. That way you won't forget to turn it on or off.
- In order to start the engine, step on the brake pedal & press the start/stop button at the same time.
- Now choose your driving mode: Shift the gear lever to 'D' to move forward and to 'R' if you want to move backwards. Please note that the brake pedal has to be pressed for that.
- Release the handbrake & the brake pedal and gently press the accelerator to start moving.
As soon as you take your foot off the brake, the car slowly starts to roll by itself. This applies to both forward and reverse gear!